Tuesday, October 21, 2008

RELIEF! by JILL

Our New Home in Georgia

After much waiting today, we received the seller's counter offer. They had a few modification, but no deal breakers. After dealing with such crazy buyers on our Pelham house only a year ago, we weren't sure what to expect. I'm excited, but when I really think about it, it's more relief. After five months of house searching last year, we managed to find a home this year in one weekend. Wow! We have ourselves a home in Marietta!

Don't get me wrong, there's still plenty of work to be done! Officially, our townhouse went on the market today. We've been slowly packing and are accumulating quite a nice stack of boxes in the garage. I'll be on the phone tomorrow with the movers getting them finalized, and then with utility companies to get the Arden home all switched over to us. There's still a lot of packing to be done. While I'm off work tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday will be my last two days at Hotel Preston. Then Friday we'll be heading to Tampa for the weekend for Mason's 3rd Birthday (expect lots of pictures!) and then a Shower for Abby (probably lots of pictures too!). We'll return to Nash Monday, then I'll be heading towards Atlanta on the 28th or 29th to prep with my dad & friends before the movers arrive on November 1st. Time is really going to fly in these last few weeks before Abby's ETA.

Here is a link to more photos of our new home:
HOME SWEET GEORGIA HOME!
Powered By Blogger