Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

It's almost 2am here in the Barnes household, and as both sets of grandparents are off to dreamland along with Jill, me & Abby, I just wanted to wish everyone all the best in the upcoming year. The year of 2008 has been a wild ride for us, but at the end we got to enjoy the addition of Abigail to our family, so of course we're looking forward to 2009 very much. Alright, I'm going to watch a little Conan and crash. Later!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, for those of you who were on here earlier you may have noticed that those beautiful photos I posted on here have now disappeared. Apparently, I'm not allowed to put those up on the blog, so I apologize for those who wanted to see them and didn't. We had an impromptu photoshoot with Abigail for her birth announcement, and all of you will just have to wait for that to arrive. As a teaser, below is a shot of our upset tiny model before we got things going. Ha! :-)


Our Little Upset Model
Powered By Blogger