Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Great Not to Be Pregnant Anymore

My Top Ten Reasons It's Great Not to Be Pregnant Anymore

10. My big belly has been replaced by big boobies...the 'pantry' is fully stocked!
9. Soon my pants wont have an elastic waistband. (I haven't tried on any non-preggo pants yet.)
8. I'm wearing Matt's shirts since their easier to nurse Abigail, and not because they are the only ones that fit!
7. It's easier to do simple things without a big belly (i.e. brush my teeth!).
6. Wine for New Year's Eve! Not a lot, but it's finally allowed now.
5. I don't have to pee every 5 minutes.
4. I'm going to try on my wedding rings today, and I think they'll actually fit again!
3. Heartburn is now just a bad memory.
2. No more cankles! Or any swelling from the knees down, for that matter!
1. Abigail is finally in my arms, and out of my belly!
Powered By Blogger