Friday, August 16, 2013

runningMix: Summer Tunes

On June 25th I highlighted the Top 5 Songs that have received the most play on my runningMix. I usually hit "shuffle" when I start my runningMix so I was shocked to see why some songs play way more than others. That same week I created  a separate playlist for the Peachtree Road Race. I had purchased some newer tunes and wanted to have the newer tunes to help keep me energized as I tried to sub60 at one of the two 10Ks in July. My training and new song additions helped me reach that goal! Here are a few of the newer tunes I have been loving during my summer runs!

Florence + The Machine: Dog Days Are Over

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: Can't Hold Us

Robin Thicke: Blurred Lines

Fun.: Some Nights

will.i.am ft Justin Bieber: #thatPOWER

QUESTIONS:
-Are any of these songs on your running playlist?
-What has been at the top of your running playlist this summer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Blurred Lines. Have you heard Roar by Katy Perry? That's new on my running playlist. Love the lyrics. And I hate to admit that I also added some Teen Beach Movie songs. Surfs Up! :-p The kiddos got me into it.

Powered By Blogger