Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday, July 31st

We left at 9am for Tampa. Abigail played and ate breakfast with her Nina in the backseat then took a nice morning snooze. Toby rode up front with me.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8
Abgail didn't wake up until we arrived in Tifton, where we made our usual stop at Chick-Fil-A. (My parents and I have been eating at this same CFA for the last 11yrs and even after making the restaurant larger, it still packs out!) Back on the road Abigail ate her chicken nuggets, some fries and drank lemonade, which she still calls 'agua' even though she knows it's not water. The drive continued and we made good time. It wasn't until Lake City when I hopped in the backseat, letting my mom drive, and turned on a Sesame DVD for Abigail.

When we got home, we had the Garcia family over for dinner to celebrate my Tia's birthday and Stephen's birthday.



What's hilarious? After each picture I snapped, she ran over to look at the picture on the digital screen! Trying to get everyone looking at the same time AND making sure everyone's eyes are open is not easy.

I love the way she pronounces 'elephant' and 'lion'. She can roar too!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger