Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No Time to Blog?


Horses Out to Pasture
Originally uploaded by crashmattb

Alright, so I was pretty sure it would be hard to find the time to blog often before I even started this crazy thing a few weeks ago...but whoa. I honestly find myself wanting sleep instead of staying up til midnight to blog about our weekend. All I can say is I got some great photos Saturday in the Georgia countryside while killing time, and this one I titled "Horses Out to Pasture" was taken while I was driving down the road. Hey, it was a country road with no person or car within miles, so it was cool.

Anyways, tomorrow is Softball Tuesday, which means it will be possibly Wednesday before I get to the true blogging. Oh, and just wait until you see the photos I took of Adam & Elaine's baby daughter, Miss Evelyn Riley Cook. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger