Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thirsty Thursday @ Yazoo


Yazoo Courtyard
Originally uploaded by crashmattb

Well, we've made it to Thursday...possibly my favorite day of the work week. I still haven't gotten around to blogging about this past weekend's events, but that's no reason to stop my Thursday routine @ Yazoo. Since I was busy playing softball on my birthday we're planning on celebrating a bit more with friends tonight. Nothing too crazy, but a few HOP Project pints would work just fine.

Also, Jill has her 14th week appointment today @ 1:50, so we'll probably get to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Our little wonder is growing (peach size Jill says), and so is Jill's belly. You know, as fast as these days have been flying by lately I really think that December due date will arrive much sooner than I expect.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger