Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday, Fun Day!

Abigail and I headed out early for a fun filled day of shopping! We "robbed" Target, which is the term Matt uses when I go shopping using a bunch of coupons. Not only do I shop for us, but with extra coupons I collect items for Must Ministries.

For $8.26 I purchased 2 packs of Huggies diapers, 14 dental floss, 6 Benadryl anti-itch pens and 2 Glade anti-odor sprays. I only kept the diapers and one Benadryl. I've also been checking out Target grocery clearance for great deals (which can also be combined with coupons) for donation items.

Abigail and I also made it to Party City to exchange a bubble machine; I managed to purchase a broken machine last week. Annoying. Then we made our way over to Bed, Bath and Beyond for a couple gifts and a Shark for me! Once we arrived home, Abigail had fun in the sprinkler and chasing after bubbles.

Before we knew it, it was time for dinner!

Abigail insisted on feeding herself pastina. Her independence continues to grows everyday. While she ate, I sharked the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher and organized some pictures that arrived in the mail. As I walked in and out of the kitchen I noticed her eyelids starting to get heavier and heavier. I rushed to get Matt's attention (he was throwing more mulch outside) and the camera!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger