Saturday, September 5, 2009

2009 College Football Season Arrives

Oh man, I can not even begin to describe the excitement I have for the 2009 college football season beginning. Officially, it started Thursday night with two lackluster games, but those were only the beginning of the all new year. Of course, on the first day of the season college fans are hopeful that "this is the year" for their team to win it all. For me, today is less about winning it all and more about watching my team return to prominence. After a very long 9-month off-season, Auburn takes the field again with a whole new coaching staff and some new names suiting up in the Orange & Blue. I'm hopeful that all the changes on the Plains will result in a much better season than last year's disaster.

Now I know Jill is sooooo happy about football season starting, but for me this is probably my most favorite time of the year. Cool weather, leaves changing, and...football, football, football. Woohoo!! So, that's all from us for now. It's a nice 3-day weekend, so I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. Oh...and Go Tigers!

War Eagle!!






No comments:

Powered By Blogger