Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pigeon Forge to DC

Matt occupied his 8hrs stuck in the passenger seat taking tons of photos!





Abigail was pulling my hair!


Group shot.




Abigail did great on the drive but was happy to be out of the carseat.


Great family and great food!


My mom's cousin, Bill, was a great tour guide and gave us a driving DC at night tour.


The last stop of the driving tour was nothing I remembered from any History class. Bill pulled into a small random parking lot located next to a gas station. Do you recognize this flight of stairs?

3 comments:

"Nina" said...

Dad & I could not look at all of the car photos...been there done that for way too many hours! Ha!

Unknown said...

I could be totally wrong but is that the creepy stairwell from The Exorcist?

crashmattb said...

The Exorcist is right, Janet. Nice call.

Powered By Blogger