Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick Pics

It's getting late but I thought I'd share some pics from last night...Abigail fell asleep in Daddy's arms before even going upstairs for story time!
Wes went to get Abigail out of her crib after her morning nap and was concerned that she had scratched her face. I was confused because I just cut her nails two days ago, but her nails do seem to grow at a super speed. Nope, wasn't a scratch, she had slept on her hand! You have to look hard to see it, the lighting wasn't that great; and Abigail kept wanting to look at the camera.
A little later I had the two kids pose. I cannot remember if we have any CUTE pictures of them together. It's only taken 8 months, but he's really starting to love her! Matt keeps saying Toby knows his days are numbered now that she's mobile, and continuously pulls herself up on the ottoman of HIS couch.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger