Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun at Little Bears

Abigail and I enjoyed at playdate with friends at Little Bears today. Little Bears is an indoor playground with lots of "new" (different) toys!

Climbing on some 'blocks'...
Playing with puzzles, really just playing with the puzzle pieces...
Taking a break from play for a goldfish snack...
Trying to eat some bubbles...
The kids LOVE when it's time for the bubbles!

Abigail had needed help getting on this structure, I was shocked when I saw she was up there! I thought Sabrina (the cute little blonde) had assisted. Later, after taking video, I saw someone had pushed a little step stool next to the structure to assist in climbing. Ah-ha!

2 comments:

"Nina" said...

Do you suppose she thinks it's snow/rain? I know she doesn't like getting her hands wet/messy... I suspect she never got a real taste of a bubble as I don't think it would taste too good!

It's so cute seeing her interact with other kids. Also, I love the way she runs!

Unknown said...

Seeing her giggling made my day!

Powered By Blogger