Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Videos

Last week, my cousin Stephen came up for a couple days last week to visit. Abigail had a lot of fun playing with her Godfather! Unfortunately, the weather was super yucky so we were unable to go to Zoo Atlanta like I had originally planned. Instead, we played at home in our pajamas!

I think this video is from Friday night. Daddy & Abigail had some fun together.

Saturday we attended Desmond's First Birthday. Since I think Kristi is the only reader who knows Desmond...he's the son of Matt's college friend Julie, and her hubby Shawn Hoffman. Their last name is the password to these next two videos. Sorry, the quality isn't that great on the videos! I was kneeling and my knees did not want to cooperate...and the blinking red light wasn't from my camera. I'm sure Matt has some photos he'll add at a later date.

Abs and I ventured to Publix for a couple items and picked up Chick-fil-A on the way home. While she doesn't eat a whole lot of meat, she'll usually eat some nuggets from Chick-fil-A. I guess all rules are off when we're home compared to eating at one of their restaurants or at the mall. Instead she snacked on a fry, and decided to also slide. She was holding the fry in her mouth as she climbed then let the fry slide before she did. She's done this with toys or shoes before, so I grabbed my camera and was interrupted...well, you'll see.

1 comment:

"Nina" said...

I love the giggles with her Daddy...too precious & the slide...she's getting really good at it!

Powered By Blogger