Monday, July 14, 2008

Music Monday Presents: Wild Sweet Orange



What will soon become a tradition, today I present Birmingham-based group Wild Sweet Orange. The song is "Ten Dead Dogs," which is definitely a unique name, but I'm sure you'll find it as hauntingly beautiful as I did. These guys are on the verge of launching a new album the end of this month ("We Have Cause to Be Uneasy"), and this is one of the songs that can be found on it. They actually just performed on Letterman last week, which had to be cool.

Living in the Music City has really motivated me to support more of these up-and-coming singers/groups since Jill and I work side by side with many already. If you like these guys music as much as I do, please support them by purchasing their record via iTunes or anywhere else it can be found. Special thanks to BTM for introducing me to Wild Sweet Orange's music!

1 comment:

Meredith Brim said...

WSO just had their record release last Saturday at Workplay and, from what I hear, sold ALL of the copies they had!

Powered By Blogger