Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Future Big Brother by JILL


Last night Toby laid with me in bed for a while before Matt came upstairs. He was getting lots of pets, enjoying his last few weeks as the baby of the house...little does he know! Well, he ended up with his head on my belly so sweet! I just wanted to share it with you, I tried sending it via cell to a few people but I know some of you couldn't open it. I'm hoping he'll be just as sweet to Abby after she's out of my belly!

Maybe Toby can follow the excellent example of the Steinhauer 'boys' and how they're so sweet with their little sister Chase - Pic1, Pic2, Pic3, Pic4. --For those of you who don't recognize this cute little girl, she's the daughter of Matt's friend, Uma, from college days. Uma, I just couldn't resist showing off your adorable kids! I can only hope Toby will be as wonderful as a big brother as Patton and Brutus!!!
Powered By Blogger