Thursday, May 21, 2009

Monday-Wednesday

Every trip to Tampa is full to the brim. This week has been full, while mostly unplanned...so nice.

MONDAY
We had a lazy morning then spent the afternoon at Aunt Sharon's with Marisa, Mason & Melina (Alyssa calls them M^3, cute). That night my mom hosted Bunco so all the current & former Lago Vista ladies got to love on Abigail.


TUESDAY
We headed to West Tampa for mom's nail appt, I dropped her off then went to Abuela's house for Abigail to finish her nap. When she woke up, I found a wonderful surprise - an explosive poo! - and after the weekend craziness, I didn't have a change of clothes for her. Abuela wanted to cut a hole in the top of a pillow case so she wouldn't be 'naked' the entire time. I hand washed the outfit and put it in the dryer, finishing off the booty ruffles with the hair dryer. Then the 4 of us went to lunch in Hyde Park with Jeri for an early celebratory birthday lunch for my mom. Then we spent the rest of the day at home.

WEDNESDAY
Back to West Tampa for breakfast at Castillos, the new favorite breakfast/lunch restaurant of all my grandparents. We stopped by Mavilo's to pick up my rings (YEA!) and drop of some baby heirloom jewelry to be cleaned. We picked up Abuela so she could spend more time with Abigail in the afternoon, leaving me plenty of Abby-free time to address some invitations and write some thank you notes. In the evening we went to my God-Sister's High School Graduation.
Powered By Blogger