Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Day of Summer 2008

Photobucket

Whoa, this weekend has really flown by. We were able to get a brunch trip to Loveless Cafe and a little driving on the Natchez Trace Parkway today before Mom and Dad left early this afternoon heading back to Georgia. Not bad for the last day of summer, eh! Today's activities definitely helped me get over last night's tough Auburn loss to LSU. Wow, they sure know how to rip a Auburn fan's heart out...for the 2nd year in a row. And at this point, I would typically turn this particular blog into some kind of rant about why Auburn loss and what should've been done differently like many other fans do on Sundays...however, I will spare you because I've resigned myself to believing that my team is going to bounce back for next week's game against Tennessee.

And now on to random hilarious vids. With this being the last day of summer, shouldn't we all have been doing something like this...

...yes, I know not "everyone", but come on. How cool would a human slingshot be? Definitely has potential to make it into the X-Games. And with Autumn around the corner maybe pranksters should turn their attention to this idea first done by those crazy Germans...
Powered By Blogger