Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kicking & Smiling

This video was shot last night.

Kicking & Smiling from Jill Barnes on Vimeo.

Sorry it took so long to post, Vimeo had an upload delay then we've been out and about since 7am this morning! I had a dentist appointment and Matt took Abigail into work until I was finished. (And a wonderful appt, if you were curious, no cavities...unlike my husband's appt last week. I having my teeth cleaned.) Abigail and I then went to Barnes and Noble for coffee until the mall opened where we awaited my Mom's arrival. Tomorrow Mom, Abigail, Toby and I are driving down to Tampa. Matt will be flying down on Friday night.

MUCH EXCITEMENT FOR TONIGHT... We will be attending the Baby Daniel reveal party! I believe we posted back in November that Matt's sister is pregnant and due in July. Tonight, Valerie and Justin are having an ultrasound to discover if they are having a boy or girl. We'll be heading down to Newnan this evening, excited to learn if I shall start shopping for a nephew or neice!
Powered By Blogger