Friday, March 13, 2009

The Rock Obama

I watched this Monday after TIVOing it while we were in Pigeon Forge over the weekend. Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, hosted SNL. They really had some funny skits, I was impressed. It seemed like SNL was almost trying too hard for a while there, some of the cast members were funny but overall it wasn't that great. The current cast and writers are doing much better! Dwayne Johnson was on Jay Leno tonight and they made reference to the skit, so it reminded me how much I like it and wanted to share it with those of you who may have missed it. (Sorry it's not another video of Abigail, but I had trouble uploading another from earlier so I'll post it as soon as it's available.)

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/the-rock-obama/1056126/

Powered By Blogger