Thursday, June 18, 2009

Post by Daddy

As the readers of the blog may have noticed, I have been somewhat absent from the daily blogging. Usually because I work all day, and then come home in the afternoons to my girls. While I'm busy cooking and playing with Miss Abigail, Jill is the one catching up on things, or taking video and blogging about whats going on with us. And I'm glad cause this blog would barely be updated if it was on my schedule. So, here it is 11:15pm and Abby is finally in bed (but still fighting her sleep time), and I wanted to share two cute videos that I took with Abby yesterday and today. She really cracks me up, and has such a happy nature about her that you just can't help but love. And ever since she's began getting closer to that 6 month mark, I've had to really shake my head in disbelief in how many changes she has went through. Anyways, I've put together some slideshows and videos that I've taken recently of Abby that I thought all of you in blog-land would love to see. Enjoy!

Yesterday being chatty in her bouncer...

Chatty Abby from Matt Barnes on Vimeo.


This evening doing her funny little scream...

Little Abby Screams from Abigail Barnes on Vimeo.


Abby Webcam Chattin with Nina & Nano...

Abby in her booster seat...
Powered By Blogger